Who we are
AquaGuard Injection & Waterproofing®, a division of 2131655 Ontario Inc, was established in Hamilton, Ontario in 2002 and serves the GTA from offices located in Oakville, Aurora and Bolton Ontario. We are a basement leak repair company that specializes in foundation crack repair and the waterproofing of poured concrete and concrete block / cinder block foundations, and provide underground waterstopping in many applications.
We are a licenced contractor with the City of Toronto and proud to have been awarded the Better Business Bureau’s highest rating of A+; furthermore, we are leading basement waterproofing contractors on Homestars.
Our basement leak and concrete repair services
We specialize in basement waterproofing and related projects. Being in this business for over 17 years we know that our service is a specialty; therefore we don’t do roofing, fences, etc. We routinely perform, and excel at, the following services:
- Epoxy injection and polyurethane crack injection for cracks in poured concrete;
- Window well and window well drain installation;
- Tie-rod hole and snap-rod waterstopping;
- Pipe penetration waterproofing;
- De-watering and internal perimeter drain systems;
- External excavation and waterproofing (including weeping tile replacement);
- Sump pump installation and replacement;
- Basement leak inspections; and
- Underground parking garage crack and leak repairs.
Clients that call upon us for waterproofing and crack repairs
As an established company with an excellent reputation and recognized expertise; our clients include:
- Basement Renovation Contractors;
- Condominium Corporations;
- Construction Project Managers;
- Engineering Firms;
- Environmental and Waste Management Companies;
- General Contractors;
- Property Management Companies;
- Restoration Companies;
- Facility Maintenance Managers; and
- Home Inspectors.
Our service area
AquaGuard Injection & Waterproofing® is committed to excellence in customer service, the performance of superior-quality work and unfailing business integrity. All of our technicians are formally trained and highly skilled; we can typically have a technician on-site within 48 hours of the initial request for service.