Why call us to waterproof your basement?
It is well know that finding a competent, fair and reliable contractor can be difficult and time consuming. Many people are unsure as to whom they should call, or whom they should trust with their hard earned money to repair their home. We believe that, at the end of the day, the most important consideration is trust; consequently, we are accredited members of the Better Business Bureau since 2005 and have maintained the highest rating of A+ since the beginning.
Click to check out our reviews
Here are a few more points to consider:
We understand the needs and concerns of our clients and conduct business accordingly.
The most important questions to ask when choosing a company to waterproof your basement are simple: Does the contractor share my values and understand my priorities? Do they take the same pride in a job well done that I do?
Consider AquaGuard Injection & Waterproofing®. You’ll find that our business behaviour is governed by a simple, time proven, principles:
- Hire (and properly train) the right people. Many of our employees have been with us since we started in business in 2002. Your AquaGuard Injection & Waterproofing® team will be experienced professionals who know how to help you. Every technician must meet our rigorous standards before we send them out to work with you.
- We help you get the best solution for your problem. We believe that you want an expert appraisal of the cause of your wet basement problem and full disclosure of your waterproofing repair options. We will never recommend an expensive excavation and waterproofing solution if all you need are low cost foundation crack repairs. You will be offered professional basement waterproofing solutions. Finding the right solution for you means saving you money in both the short and the long term.
- You get a written, transferable 25 year warranty. We stand by the quality of our work, always. While the need for warranty repairs is rare, should the need arise, you will receive the same priority as a new client.
- We understand that word of mouth is the best advertising. So we take care of the “little things” that make a big difference to you. We show up on time, treat you and your home with respect, get the job done on schedule, have a go-to person available to discuss any issues or concerns at all times… and, yes, we clean up after ourselves. Why? It’s simple. You’ll tell your friends, so we’ll make new friends. It’s worked like that since 2002, for 1000’s of happy customers with dry basements.
- We buy locally. We know that many customers prefer to support local businesses and we do too; all of our injection resins and foundation coatings are either made in Canada or in the United States. Also, we deliberately pay more for tools and supplies that are made in Canada and the United States; not only does it help our economy but it helps us protect our planet too.
- We believe that business principles such as these are the best way to conduct business. We are certain that you would agree. Our adherence to these business principles has earned us the coveted A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Getting your basement waterproofed is affordable
We’ve partnered with Financeit to offer you an affordable monthly payment option for your purchase. The application process only takes a few minutes and you’ll find out if you’re approved in seconds. Financeit uses bank-level encryption (AES-256 bit SSL) to protect your personal information and provides a fair and transparent experience, with no prepayment penalties or hidden fees.
Our service area extends across the GTA, from Burlington to Markham, and as far north as Innisfil.
AquaGuard Injection & Waterproofing® is committed to excellence in customer service, the performance of superior-quality work and unfailing business integrity. All of our technicians are formally trained and highly skilled; we can typically have a technician on-site within 48 hours of the initial request for service.